NIKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for clan NIKE members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

September Rune Power and Clan War with FFS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pansy
Admin
Admin

September Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Empty
PostSubject: September Rune Power and Clan War with FFS   September Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:01 pm

This is the thread for members to discuss the clan's runes for September. The good news is that we start the month with about 500K in rune power, but the bad news is that it is summer, and some of our members may be on vacation in real life. Once again, we will need to have a clan war with FFS to refresh our territory. This will require about 600K, maybe 650K to be safe, to maintain the Invention 5 rune.

As far as the monthly clan war is concerned, we need to be a bit better organized. Specifically, we need to make use of Jaseas and Mordrid to end the war as quickly as possible. If we could kill those two level 80s non-stop, we could finish the war in about 12 hours. Since no one would want to do that, I think we should plan on spreading it out over two days. So we could start the war on August 29, assuming we both of those characters available for the following two days, and we would still have one day left in case something goes wrong. Of course we will still use our smaller FFS alts to help out.

I think it would be more efficient to send all of our donations to Mordrid, since he has high Bartering skill, and then I would not have to cost NIKE 10K by leaving, and then cost FFS another 10K when I return.

We have enough donations now as follows:

Degladius 25K
Mylias 200K
Matrik 100K
Zduke 150K
Bumperassassin 100K
Mirci 250K

Please use this thread to respond by telling us which runes you use, and which ones you want. If we have the same situation at the end of August, left to my own devices, I would probably substitute Quicksteel 3+ for Incantation 3+. We had Quicksteel in June, and now July is "Be nice to casters month" so we have Incantation instead. If we only have 6 million Rune Power again, perhaps we could alternate them each month. Another suggestion was to use Ironclad 3+ instead of 4++ so that we could have both Quicksteel and Incantation. But I think Ironclad 4++ is a good selling point for this clan and I would like to keep it. If we are fortunate enough to reach 7.8 million RP, I will add Swiftarrow 3+ to the vault, so the archers can have their rune, too. But I will leave that up to the members, and do whatever the majority wants.

I am actively recruiting so that we can build our numbers and accumulate more Rune Power so that we may not have to make choices like these. You may have seen that we have some new members already, and I hope that will continue. If you someone who might like to join, or even has an alt that might join, please let an officer know.
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Free Swan!   September Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Our clan war with FFS has begun, and since I have not been overwhelmed with volunteers to kill them, I am offering a Swan to the clannie who has the most dominance at the end of the clan war. I really don't want this to be me or Athene, so here is your chance to win a level 37 epic healing pet, and all you have to do is kill the FFS infidels Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The clan war is over!   September Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:47 am

The war with FFS is over, at least for August. Clg is the winner of the epic level 37 pet swan for his outstanding work in slaughtering the evil denizens of FFS! I believe we have enough territory to activate Invention 5+ but if I miscalculated the decay we may just have to fight a little more on September 1 to refresh the territory.

I would have preferred to wait a few more days to start the war, as it will cost the clan almost 200K more because of the added decay of territory for the rest of the month. But we had to do it when Advent had Jaseas and Mordrid available, or it would have taken forever to kill the little alts over and over.

All that remains now is to decide on the runes for September, at least until we have to fight this war again a month from now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Rune Power and Clan War with FFS   September Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September Rune Power and Clan War with FFS
Page 1 of 1