NIKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for clan NIKE members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pansy
Admin
Admin

October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Empty
PostSubject: October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS   October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 am

Once again we will need to plan a clan war with FFS to acquire the territory needed to activate our runes. Depending on when we finish it, and the resulting decay, we will need 600K+ gold. The following donations for the clan war have been received:

Toth 10K
Advent 450K
Arjani 50K
Efthir 50K
Pansy 100K

Last edited by Pansy on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rune Power shortfall   October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:06 am

We are still about 200K short of the Rune Power we will need for the clan war at the end of the month. I am planning on having the war on September 28-29, and possibly on the 30th. Whoever has the most dominance wins an epic Swan.

It looks like we will be lucky to reach 6.9 million Rune Power this month, in which case we will have to give up one of our rank 3+ runes. I am leaning toward not activating Assurance 3+ so that everyone can keep their class-specific runes. We could have:

Invention 5+
Wise 4++
Ironclad 4++
Incantation 3+
Quicksteel 3+
Swiftarrow 3+

Opinons are welcome from all members of the clan, as I am just guessing at what people might want.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS   October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm

do a rune of pain 4++ in place of the quicksteel and swiftarrow
same increase in dps but effects pets which is good for whips and casters if they got the space to use it

slightly more rp tho like 1.8 mil for 2 3+ and 2mil for 1 4++
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS   October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:03 am

My vote for runes is as follows:

Invention 5+
Wise 4++
Ironclad 4++
Incantation 3+
Swiftarrow 3+

....if we decide to use less runes this month so we can store up rune power for future i would vote for

Invention 5+
Wise 4++
Ironclad 4++
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS   October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:15 am

i did assurance. Whenever i got to fight pinks and reds for xp i always slap that on over my wisdom to go with iron clad before i head out. It seems much more valuable overall then swift or quicksteel (which i think we could drop both of) as assurance effects ALL attacks anyhow. =-0

i use invent/wise/iron/assurance mostly myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS   October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Thank you to all that particpated in the clan war to be able to activate the runes for next month. Special thanks to Athene for dying so often Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: more details.   October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:50 am

ah- to further clarify- just noticed we had assurance 4++. If we dropped swiftarrow at 900k and quicksteel at 900k, we could drop assurance 3 and up it to the 2m 4++ giving a better combat based benifit overall to all members who may have previous used the swiftarrow or quicksteel 3+ runes. 8% to hit with ALL attacks, pets melee range or direct damage covers everyone with a big fat bonus and makes fighting over your lvl (oranges/reds/pinks) much easier.

That would leave us with a surpluss of 700k rune power saved this month- (+900k swift +900k Arrow +900 Assurance 3, -2m assurance 4++)

We could still activate all the others we normally use, which i think are all great.

I use wise, ironclad, invention, and incant is awesome for doing adventure runs as a caster, and of course assurance as my combat booster.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Same as last month   October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:14 pm

We were fortunate this month to have some generous donations of Rune Power at the very end so that we can afford to activate all of the runes we had in September. I know that some members wanted different combinations, but there were always some people who used each of our runes. While this may not make everyone happy, at least it won't make anyone unhappy by deactivating their favorite runes.

Moirathea won the swan for her excellent work in killing the FFS infidels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS   October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:32 am

As for me, I loved it when I gave Athene a nice loveing beating that one time Razz and gratz for winning the Swan hun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS   October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October Rune Power and Clan War with FFS
Page 1 of 1