NIKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for clan NIKE members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August Rune Power Contributions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pansy
Admin
Admin

August Rune Power Contributions Empty
PostSubject: August Rune Power Contributions   August Rune Power Contributions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 am

Below are the final Rune Power totals for August, 2010. Thanks to the effort we made in August, we were able to add two more runes, and we still had almost a million gold in the bank at the start of September. I hope to be able to increase that each month so that we can build up a cushion to help out if we have a slow month with some members inactive. We received some very generous contributions in August, and I hope those will continue in the months ahead.

A topic that I have discussed with a few clannies is the possibility of expanding the clan. The final clan expansion would take us to 100 members, and I am not certain we are ready to do this. We still have several members who contribute little or no rune power, and those slots could be made available for new members. In addition, an extra 25 members might not produce a great deal of additional rune power, at least not at first. The problem is that when our clan declined, several mid and high level players left, and the players I have been able to recruit to replace them have generally been low levels. An additional 25 players who produce 40K RP a month adds up to only 1 million RP, or just enough for one more Rank 3 rune.

The higher level players generally want to join clans like Synod or Skull, which have better runes, and I'm not sure how many potential recruits are out there. Everyone sees how many new members we added in August, but no one sees how many times I was turned down for each person I brought into the clan. Regardless of what we decide to do, I will not bring immature or abrasive people into the clan just for the sake of increasing our numbers. At least not on purpose.

I am not sure how the cost of expanding the clan can be handled equitably. It is a one-time cost of 10 million gold, and I will put up 1 million toward that amount. That still leaves 9 million, and we have fewer than 70 active members. If we tried to charge everyone 100K, many of the lower levels couldn't afford it. In addition, some players have multiple alts and it would be a hardship to pay that much for each of them.

So I am not sure how to proceed with the expansion, if we decide to do so. This is what our final RP numbers looked like in August.

August Rune Power Contributions Nodaug01
August Rune Power Contributions Nodaug02
August Rune Power Contributions Nodaug03
August Rune Power Contributions Nodaug04
August Rune Power Contributions Nodaug05

I thought Spiffy contributed 50K at the very end of the month, so I don't know why her total is zero. Or maybe that was Millie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Rune Power Contributions   August Rune Power Contributions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:17 am

And to make a side note now it is being a new month, sadly, this will be Quin and his alt(s) last month of being able to be gone, they have been gone for some time now, I do beleave last month was there last month but I am giving him this month to come back. If not, Sad were going to have to boot him for room next month if need be. As for Makah (is that a quin alt too? looks like him) and Devilarcher, I do not know, I havent seen them for some time as well.
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: August Rune Power Contributions   August Rune Power Contributions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:41 am

Makah and the two Q's are all the same person, the PK triplets. I discussed this with Sexyy the last time she stopped in, and she asked to give him some more time. He has been very generous in the past with donations, and I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt in case he was away from the summer or out of school. The next time I see Deatharcher, I will ask him if his alt still needs to be in the clan. At some point we will have to free up those slots for productive new members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Rune Power Contributions   August Rune Power Contributions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August Rune Power Contributions
Page 1 of 1